Unplugged - Hike for Life 2019
8th - 13th April 2019
75km hike through the picturesque Overland Track, Cradle Mountain Tasmania
The Hike consists of:
- 6 days and 5 nights
- 75kms over a variety of terrains including walking boards, rocky paths and steep climbs.
- The trek is managed and guided by the Tasmanian Walking Company who will provide:
- Transfers from the group hotel to the start point and return on day 6.
- Hut accommodation – including bedding (share rooms x2, mattresses, sleeping bags, pillows and blankets
- All meals for the 6 days - excluding breakfast on day 1 & dinner on day 6
- Back packs and water proof jackets
- The hiring additional equipment at your cost (walking poles, waterproof gear), needs to be hired before commencing the hike.
- All details will be passed to registered participants. For more details and to register, contact email@example.com.
If you have undertaken a bone marrow, stem cell transplant or you are a blood cancer survivor, and are two years post your procedure or remission, or you are a carer or passionate about joining us to achieve our goals, we would love you to join us for the 2nd Hike for Life!